Friday, October 17, 2008

Snowboard Shop Reviews

Over the next couple of posts I'll be reviewing some of the local board shops that I usually frequent in both Whistler and Vancouver in order to gear you up for the up coming winter season. I will be critiquing the shops based mainly on customer service, product selection / variety and price.


The following is a list of stores which I will be reviewing over the next couple of weeks:

- Westbeach Vancouver
- Westbeach Whistler
- Showcase Snowboards Whistler
- Evolution Whistler
- Comor Whistler
- Pacific Boarder Vancouver
- The Boardroom
Vancouver
- The Circle Whistler
- Mountain Riders Whistler

Hopefully these reviews will help you make an informed decision on where you should make your next purchase for your snowboarding needs. So check back over the next 2 weeks for these reviews.....don't miss it.

Also don't forget about Movie Review Mondays where I review the 2009 snowboarding videos.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: