Thursday, October 16, 2008

My New Gear for the 2009 Snowboard Season

Hello all,

I just want to share with you my newly acquired gear for this upcoming snowboard season. This year I ended up getting a whole new setup to replace my old all mountain board that I purchased back in 2004.

I got a Burton UnInc 157, Burton Cartel bindings and Burton Ion boots, as the pictures below show.



I'm really excited to test out my new gear in Whistler this year to see how good it performs. Also as the snowboard season goes on I will be bring you reviews of my gear, along with other snowboard equipment I can demo.

Here is my setup for this year so far:

All Mountain

- Burton UnInc 157 (2009)
- Burton Cartels (2009)
- Burton Ion (2009)

Park
- Stepchild Simon Chamberlain 153 (2005)
- Burton P1 (2005)
- Burton Ion (2009)

As I said I hope to bring you reviews of all my gear once the season gets underway. Hope all of you have a great early season and see you on the slopes.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

iceburg333 said...

yo ill buy this uninc from you if u still have it... let me know thanks bro