Friday, October 31, 2008

Snow Forecast for Whistler

Hello fellow snowboarders,

It finally looks like we are getting snow in Whistler over the next couple of days. I have been checking the forecasts for weeks now and wasn't too optimistic that there would be enough snow for opening day like in the past year. I was worried, even though it's early, that it would be a repeat of 2003/2004. But it does look like the snow is on it's way due to the freezing level dropping.

Detailed Whistler Snow Forecast website



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was also really worried about not having enough snow... but my friends who live in Whistler (so lucky!) tell me the 27th will prob be a go!

BTW, I tagged your blog in a meme (I know, kind of silly, but I was tagged, and yours is one of the ski blogs I read): http://westcoastchickie.blogspot.com/2008/11/five-things-meme.html