Friday, December 12, 2008

Whistler Peak 2 Peak Opens Today

Hello all,

Just wanted to remind you that Whistler's Peak 2 Peak opens today. If you don't know the Peak 2 Peak is a cable car or gondola that runs from Whistler to Blackcomb mountain. More specifically from the Roundhouse lodge on whistler to the Rendezvous lodge on Blackcomb, right over Fitzsimmons Creek.


I be riding it this weekend so I will take many pictures and videos to show you all the Peak 2 Peak experience.

Take care and look for my Peak 2 Peak post next week.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forget about Peak2Peak, I want to know your opinion on the Excalibur gondola tower that partially collapsed. This never happens in Blue Mountain, you know why? Because you can walk all the way up to the top of the Black Diamonds! Jokes aside, I wanted to ask you why they are using Whistler mountain instead of Blackcomb mountain for the Olympic events?